Find out how to buy bitcoin in Nigeria using a credit card and pay in Naira.
Coindirect.com gives you a variety of payment methods to buy bitcoin and 40 of the leading cryptocurrencies in Nigeria.
Sign up and verify your account using this link to get 2 XRP https://www.coindirect.com/?afid=ETK2NI3H. Get your earn link and start sharing your link to start earning free XRP!
How it works:
1. Sign up for a free Coindirect account and get access to 42 cryptocurrency wallets that support buying, storing, converting and selling your crypto.
2. Start sharing your unique earn link online and using your cell phone via twitter, facebook, whatsapp, email, sms etc.
3. You and the person you refer will earn 2 XRP each once their account is verified (this limits abuse/fraud and allows us to know you are referring real people).
4. When the person you refer performs their first transaction, you will get credited with an additional 5 XRP.
How to buy bitcoin in Nigeria in 7 steps:
1. Sign Up for a free account (Log in if you are an existing customer)
2. Go to your Bitcoin wallet and click on ‘Buy’
3. Select ‘New Credit Card (NGN)’ from the drop-down menu
4. Enter the value of Bitcoin you want to purchase in NGN or the Amount of BTC and click ‘Preview Buy’ to get a quote.
5. You will receive a quote. Press ‘confirm’ before the quote expires.
6. You will be redirected to a page to fill in your credit card details
7. You will then go to a page to verify your transaction and be redirected to your Coindirect wallet. Your Wallet will be credited with the Bitcoin that you have just purchased.