Buy Ethereum Instantly: https://www.coindirect.com/buy/ethereum
This video will go through the process of buying Ethereum with a credit card or bank transfers from your bank account in different countries.
How to create an Ethereum wallet?
Sign up for a free Coindirect account and you will automatically get a free Ethereum online wallet.
You can use your Ethereum wallet to buy, sell, store, send (withdraw) and receive (deposit) ETH.
How to create an Ethereum address?
Once you have signed up for a free Coindirect account all you need to do press the ‘Receive’ button to reveal your Coindirect Ethereum wallet address.
How to buy Ethereum with a credit card?
– Sign up for a free Coindirect account
– Find your Ethereum Wallet and click the ‘Buy’ button in your Ethereum Wallet.
– Select “New VISA Card (EUR)” or “New credit card (NGN)” if you are in Nigeria.
– Enter EUR value of BTC you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the BTC amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’
– You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before the timer runs out (counts down from 60 seconds)
– Type in your credit card details and pay
– You will be taken to a page to verify your transaction
– Finally, you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Wallet once the payment is successful
How to buy Ethereum from your bank account?
If you are in South Africa or in Europe in a SEPA country you can deposit ZAR and EUR into your Coindirect ZAR Wallet or Euro Wallet respectively.
To fund your account you have to transfer money using bank transfers. To get the funding instructions so that your account is credited:
– Go to your ZAR/EUR wallet and click the “Fund now” button. Alternatively, click the Fund tab in your Coindirect wallet and click on “Transfer Now”.
– Select the bank to transfer to from the drop-down menu to get payment details and the reference you should use (highlighted in blue)
– Transfer the money from your bank account into the account shown on the screen then wait for the bank transfer to be processed (0-3 business days depending on the bank).
– Once the funds reflect in your ZAR wallet, go to your Ethereum wallet and click “Buy” and select “Wallet (ZAR)” or “Wallet (EUR)” as you payment method.