Get 5 XRP when you perform your first transaction using this link: https://www.coindirect.com/?afid=ETK2NI3H
Visit Coindirect to buy LTC with a credit card, bank transfers or BTC: https://www.coindirect.com/buy/litecoin
How to buy Litecoin with a credit card?
– Sign up for a free Coindirect account
– Find your Litecoin Wallet and click the ‘Buy’ button in your Litecoin Wallet.
– Select “New VISA Card (EUR)” or “New credit card (NGN)” if you are in Nigeria.
– Enter EUR value of BTC you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the BTC amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’
– You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before the timer runs out (counts down from 55 seconds)
– Type in your credit card details and pay
– You will be taken to a page to verify your transaction
– Finally, you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Wallet once the payment is successful
How to buy Litecoin from your bank account?
If you are in South Africa or in Europe in a SEPA country you can deposit ZAR and EUR into your Coindirect ZAR Wallet or Euro Wallet respectively.
To fund your account you have to transfer money using bank transfers. To get the funding instructions so that your account is credited:
1. Go to your ZAR/EUR wallet and click the “Fund now” button. Alternatively, click the Fund tab in your Coindirect wallet and click on “Transfer Now”.
2. Select the bank to transfer to from the drop-down menu to get payment details and the reference you should use (highlighted in blue)
3. Transfer the money from your bank account into the account shown on the screen then wait for the bank transfer to be processed (0-3 business days depending on the bank).
4. Once the funds reflect in your ZAR wallet, go to your Litecoin wallet and click “Buy” and select “Wallet (ZAR)” or “Wallet (EUR)” as you payment method.